Skip to content
- The House Dems introduced House Bills No. 5065-5073. Attached are the bills.
- Great Lakes, Great Michigan Coalition Update
- Assessing The Environmental Risks of the Water Bottling Industry’s Extraction of Groundwater
- Proposed Talking Points: House Bills 5065, 5066, 5068, 5069, 5070 and 5071 (5067 and 5072 passed on 5/14/08)
- Navigating the Great Lakes Compact: Water, Public Trust and International Trade
- Testimony of Terrill (Terry) Swier
- Written Testimony of Terrill (Terry) Swier
- President Terry Swier Testifies before The House Subcommittee
- SB 860: Water withdrawal legislation is pending on the floor of both the Michigan House of Representatives and Senate that is tie-barred to the Great Lakes Compact legislation.
- Opening Statement Dennis Kucinich: Assessing the risks of the Water Bottling Industry’s Extraction of groundwater
- House Dems Push for Tougher Protections of our Great Lakes
- APPEALS COURT DATE SET for June 14th
- Granholm Issues Executive Directive Placing Moratorium on Bottled Water Permits
- “Woodrow Wilson”
- Temporary Injunction July 17, 2004
- “MCWC Demands Governor Jennifer Granholm to Invoke Public Trust” June 16, 200
- “MCWC’s Comments to the Governor and DEQ on Proposed Water Legacy Act” Full Version. Summary Version.
- “Governor’s help for Nestle places our water at risk”, by Terry Swier, Lansing State Journal, January 28, 2004